Emily Tsoutouras, ActivOT Torrens Park, completed her studies in occupational therapy at the University of South Australia in 2002.
Emily has worked as an occupational therapist for 17 years, predominantly in Adelaide, with some time spent living and working as an OT in the UK.
Emily has worked across a number of settings including:
- injury prevention and management within the occupational health sector
- medico-legal assessments
- case management
- aged care (both within residential aged care settings and the community).
Emily has also worked with clients with permanent and significant disabilities to achieve their goals.
Emily has broad experience in delivering services including:
- functional capacity assessments (within the occupational health, aged care and community based settings)
- manual handling training
- job analysis and worksite assessments
- ergonomic assessments
- activities of daily living assessments
- assistive technology assessments
- equipment prescription
- pain management.
Emily aims to deliver client centred occupational therapy services using best practice with an individualised approach to assist clients to achieve their goals. She values the importance of maintaining independence and works closely with clients to enable them to live their best lives.
Outside of work, Emily is a mother to two very busy boys. She enjoys spending time with family and friends and loves the outdoors. She is a passionate gardener and is a strong believer in dirt therapy!
PO Box 69, Torrens Park 5062
F: 08 8004 9144
M: 0423 916 203