Emily Tsoutouras, ActivOT Torrens Park, completed her studies in Occupational Therapy at the University of South Australia in 2002.
Emily has worked as an occupational therapist for over 20 years, predominantly in Adelaide, with some time spent living and working as an OT in the UK.
Emily has worked across a number of settings including:
- Aged care (both within residential aged care settings and the community) for support with equipment prescription, home and safety assessments and home modifications
- Providing Occupational Therapy Support to NDIS Participants with Assistive Technology Assessments and support with equipment prescription, home modifications, Functional Assessments and Housing Assessments
- Injury prevention and management within the occupational health sector
- Medico-legal assessments
- Case management
Emily has also worked with clients with permanent and significant disabilities to achieve their goals.
Emily has broad experience in delivering services including:
- Functional Capacity Assessments (within the Occupational Health, Aged Care and Community Based Settings)
- Manual Handling Training
- Home Modifications
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Activities Of Daily Living Assessments
- Assistive Technology Assessments and Equipment Prescription
Emily aims to deliver client centred occupational therapy services using best practice with an individualised approach to assist clients to achieve their goals. She values the importance of maintaining independence and works closely with clients to enable them to live their best lives.
Outside of work, Emily is a mother to two very busy boys. She enjoys spending time with family and friends and loves the outdoors. She is a passionate gardener and is a strong believer in dirt therapy!
PO Box 69, Torrens Park 5062
P: 0423 916 203 | 1800 228 868
F: 08 8004 9144