Home based aged care services
ActivOT occupational therapists are available to provide interventions as required for home based care packages under My Aged Care consumer directed care.
Our services include:
- Home safety assessments including falls prevention
- Discharge planning, either prior to admission, or following discharge from hospital including all surgical procedures
- Chronic disease management
- Equipment prescription
- Home modification assessment and advice
- Rehabilitation to assist the individual maximise their potential.
Our occupational therapists are registered to provide services under the Australian Government’s My Aged Care program. Information about health rebates is available on the Allied Health under Medicare fact sheet.
If you have private health insurance extras you may be eligible for a rebate. Contact us if you need help with the information needed by your health fund in order to confirm your eligibility for a rebate.