Ashleigh Bateson, ActivOT Woodville, completed her Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy (OT) at the University of South Australia in 2007.
Ashleigh has over fifteen years of occupational therapy experience working across multiple practise areas. These include:
- short term rehabilitation
- post-acute/ sub-acute hospital admissions
- community aged care
- specialised falls assessment
- complex geriatric assessment.
Ashleigh has a strong interest in providing services to assist participants to maximise their independence and achieve their goals, including:
- adult rehabilitation (including multiple medical conditions such as stroke, amputee, orthopaedic and reconditioning)
- home assessment including home modifications
- equipment/ assistive technology prescription
- functional assessment and retraining
- falls prevention strategies
- pressure area care
- discharge planning.
Ashleigh is passionate about providing client centred care within people’s homes and in the community and enjoys getting to know her participants and their families.
Outside of work Ashleigh is a mother to two girls and enjoys spending time with her family and friends and holidays to the beach.
PO Box 16 Woodville SA 5011
M: 0426 454 965 | 1800 228 868
F: 08 8344 1559