Courtenay (Courts) Karoubas completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) at The University of Sydney in 2006.
Courts has a special interest in working with adults who have a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. She is also keenly interested in undiagnosed sensory processing related difficulties affecting general difficulties in daily life.
Courts has extensive experience providing the following services:
- Sensory Processing Assessment and Intervention Strategies (Paediatric, Adolescent and Adult)
- Functional Capacity Assessment and Recommendations (Paediatric, Adolescent and Adult)
- Consultation and professional development training in the areas of sensory processing assessment and sensory processing intervention strategies for Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners, Speech Pathologists, Early Learning Centres and Schools.
- Guest speaking
When working with you, Courts will provide:
- A focus on what your personal strengths, difficulties and goals are
- A multidisciplinary therapy approach by staying in touch with other members of your support team
- Evidence-based recommendations that would best assist you to achieve your goals
- Community based occupational therapy
Outside of her occupational therapy practice in Burnside, Courts is a busy mum to three children, and is a successful abstract artist.
PO Box 522, Torrens Park SA 5062
P: 0432 772 185 | 1800 228 868
F: 08 8344 1559